How strong is your personal brand?
Your personal brand defines you and includes everything you communicate that affects the public’s perception of you:
- who you are
- what your personality is like
- what your mission is
- what your values are
- how you differ from your competition
- how reliable and professional you are
- how experienced you are
- what sort of clients you have.
How do I create my own brand
1. Define yourself
You need to have a clear vision of what you stand for?
- What specific things do I want to achieve as an individual?
- What is unique about my personality?
- How do I want to be perceived?
- What are my values?
Write yourself a short personal mission statement based on your answers.
2. Position yourself
What do you offer in the marketplace that others don’t? The answer to this question forms the basis of your value proposition.
Your value proposition should complement your mission statement.
These few tips will help you define your personal brand.